jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

I HATE SPRINGTIME



Ok so I've got to say this: I hate spring. I hate how I look on bright colors, I hate that all the clothing seems to be under the attack of flowers. I mean it's spring I get it, flowers, sun, warm weather!

 I want to be able to use black all year without having to worry if I'm sweating like a pig under my three layers of dark colors and how my makeup seems to be melting off my face. Anyway we can't change things, we don´t control weather so if you´re thinking the same way I do, then this post is for you, my fashionholic friend.

This spring the trend of sport-inspired ´pieces and sport luxury are going to be strong! I gotta say that this is one of my favorite trends, to be able to mix sports pieces with something a little more soft, just to make it urban chic.

Ok, tengo que decirlo: Odio la primavera. Odio como luzco con colores brillantes, odio el hecho de que toda la ropa parece estar bajo el ataque de las flores. O sea, lo entiendo, es primavera! Flores, sol, clima cálido!

Pero quiero ser capaz de usar negro todo el año sin preocuparme de sudar como cerdo bajo mis tres capas de colores oscuros y como mi maquillaje parece derretirse de mi cara. Pero en fin, no podemos cambiar las cosas, no controlamos el clima, así que piensas de la misma manera que yo este es tu post mi querida FashionHolic.

Esta primavera la tendencia de luxury sport y piezas inspiradas en este, vienen con fuerza. Debo decir que esta es una de mis favoritas, el mezclar piezas deportivas con algo más suave, urban chic!



The reality is that we can't avoid bright colors especially if you like to follow the trends but that doesn't mean you have to fill your closet with all the colors of the rainbow.

And guess what...denim's still hot this season, so if you don't want to spend to much money on updating your wardrobe, denim pieces are definetely a must keep.

La realidad es que no podemos evitar del todo lo colores brillantes, especialmente si sigues la temporada pero no significa que llenes tu closét de todos los colores del arcoiris.

Y adivina que... el denim se mantiene esta temporada, así que si no quieres gastar mucho dinero en renovar tu guardarropa, el denim es un "must keep".



So this are two trends for this SS14, there's a lot more to show and tell. On the next post I'll let you know about other trends for this season, especially on accesories. See how not everything has to be swiming on flowers?!!

Éstas son dos tendencias para este SS14, hay mucho más por mostrarles. En el siguiente post hablaré más de otras tendencias, especialmente en accesorios. ¡¡¿Ven como no todo tiene que estar nadando en flores?!!

See you next time, FashionHolics! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario